Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sockapalooza

I'm participating in the sockapalooza 4 - yay, I'm so excited! It's my first exchange.
I just finished picking out yarn and a pattern for my sockpal (I'm a little behind most knitters, but I've been taking finals and writing papers). Like me, my sockpal has wide feet, so I'm pretty sure I'll be going with the stretchy Hartshorn Cable Socks in Cherry Tree Hill supersock, the African Grey colorway. I really think she'll like it, and of course it gave me a good excuse to buy sock yarn.

Summer, for me, means a ton more knitting time! I can't wait to spend my homework-free evenings making beautiful handknits and making socks for my sockpal!

3 comments:

s b said...

ohhh...that's a pretty pattern. I'm really loving how many great patterns I'm learning about by participating in sockapalooza. It's so fun!

Kimberly said...

Pretty pattern! Great choice!

Anonymous said...

Nice patterns! I'd have a hard time choosing among the patterns that she has available.