Thursday, June 14, 2007

a second sock...and a winner!

The winner of the yarn contest is Gail! Congratulations!

Many commenters asked what pattern I used. It's the Cafe Curtains sock with 2 repeats for the leg, in Knitpicks Sock Memories in Spring Prairie (I'd link, but the sale on sock memories apparently wiped out their stock of this colorway! I must have grabbed it just in time.) By the way - is there any way to directly respond to a commenter with blogger?
And, just to ease your minds that second sock syndrome hasn't taken hold, here's the beginning of the second sock:


Yay!

1 comment:

gail said...

Thank you for the gorgeous yarn!!! I love it. Purple is one of my very favorite color for yarn. And the olivy-greens are fabulous. I know just what I will make, a scarf using the seafoam stitch. I made one for myself this spring and it turned out beautifully. In fact, I plan to make lots for next Christmas. thanks very, very much again. Photos on my latest blog entry.